Список форумов Форум княжества Заповедное
HomeFAQПоискПользователиГруппыРегистрацияВойти и проверить личные сообщенияВход
Android Game- new trend searching for portable online games

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум княжества Заповедное -> Княжеская приемная.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
equrece

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 03, 2016 9:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Android Game- new trend searching for portable online games Ответить с цитатой

I would like to describe in a few steps how to properly write reviews for the game on android or iOS
Written by our review can be liked or not. Not everyone has to agree with it, and the reviewer does not have to be a fan of the genre, which he would review it. It is that something we do not know, we do not like that is a positive for this work, because we are entering into something new and see a lot of pluses and minuses, we discover slowly the curtain, than it relates to the product that we like, and God forbid, do not allow deliberately to his flaws, such reviews are often far-fetched, artificial, we write what we want to see. REVIEW need not be long and the longer the worse, do not read to the end omit paragraphs, we doubt the words of the reviewer. Reck when shorter, the fuller. When the reader will find the key words, then even I am able inclined to believe in the latent potency works that review by me for any specific person.

Now I present to you a couple of steps making up to write a good review.
1. Select game

It should be the position of the species that most interested us so we can write honest interesting bestselling of particles. It is known that it will be easier we have written about something that we know well and like we have in this area have some experience. Really not worth anyone for example: not very fond of racing games on the strength of reviews for them because it will be indigestible and for him and for the recipient

2. collect information
The next step I should do anything reviewer not only the game is research. We search in this way, everything will fall into our hands on the game. Of course, we have the twenty-first century, and since this is Google so we look at all possible forums, read news, interviews with artists, overexposure past game if it is a series of well know the stories to be able to refer to the elements of which brings us to the title of this

3. ATTENTION ! !! We do not read other reviews before they write their own

This could in some way to direct our see to get a presented game and distort the examination. In addition to, we can easily be charged with plagiarism and journalistic drop practically almost everything in the first place. Reviewer as a designer should certainly express their view openly and be able to be suitably formulated

4. Go Activity

The most obvious stage you might think nevertheless not completely so. Apparently we do not have to pass the game to form an opinion about it, but my view is a little different. Nicely, We have to feel that we really got to know the product or service sufficiently effectively to become a fair assessment I actually have in order to complete it completely % .Poznajac all its functions, flavors, weaknesses and strengths. This does not necessarily mean how the critic has to be a good person no it is not, it should only can get a feel to the online game.

5. Setting up the office

We ought to coordinate our own selves initial operating environment. Choose a calm position in which no one will interrupt us. Shut down all needless things with your personal computer to, for example, information gg not struck us with the path of believed. Then chill out in a armchair to relax and organize our ideas. Now you can go to the heart or composing text.

6. Composing Text Testimonials

• On the beginning, we write a short reference to this specific video game style which represents what had been announcements associated or element of some series, and assist, needless to say, the author of the merchandise.

• We need to split yourself on our reviews section forget about sztampowym writing the type of entrance / develop ending. Research in every elements of the game is definitely worth emphasizing and przydzielcie them into larger sized types such. Thegraphics and sound, game play mechanics, tale, and so on. settings.

• Allow us to neatly intertwine the disadvantages along with the positives will not create only the positives or disadvantages only them selves. Each item has along with the advantages and disadvantages.

• Sitting down producing should arrange your time and efforts one reviews must end up in a day. Dispersing it for several days we drop the continuity of thought inside our textual content as a result gets inconsistent and chaotic areas.

• In creating, we try to use skilled language will not be enough to create what will increase reception and reviews will verify that this written text is not composed on his knee. We should use humor, irony and sarcasm to spice textual content

• What duration ought to be examined? I'll say this not very extended nor too short. Testimonials for short affords the impact of carelessness and laziness reviewer. For a while it is more difficult inside the wedding reception of your visitor. Especially considering how very little go through today

• we sum up our writing out our reviews from the previously detailed features of the overall game by means of pluses and minuses of capturing what exactly is most essential

• matter the normal examination from the activity over a range of 1-5 or 1-10. I personally prefer the second option because it provides much more area for maneuver.

7. Subjective or Target

This can be a very hard problem to negotiate on one side ought to be goal to truthfully evaluate one's work and on the flip side the gamer encounter in the past obtained influence our see, and consequently the party of the activity. As a result, we must with each other or Balance the

8. Editing and Improvement

Then we must right any mistakes studying your textual content. I am talking about spelling punctuation and syntax errors since these are the assessment can not be. After the words enhance our aesthetic results as screenshots or video resources to promote hacks.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум княжества Заповедное -> Княжеская приемная. Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: